Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl blanks

Here is what I have available for the girls! I am always ordering more tees, so if you don't see something you like, just e-mail me!
Here are a bunch of colors I have in the short sleeve tees. I have them all in numerous sizes! They come in size 3 months all the way up to 5T.

Here are the sizes I have in these. If you don't see a size you need, e-mail and I can probably get more of these tees.

Hot Pink Tee = one L/G (10/12); one M/M (7/8)

Brown = one XS/XCH (4/5)

White = one S/CH (6/6X)

These are waffle tee's. I have them in the colors shown above (light pink, hot pink, and white) in numerous sizes.


Here are the sizes I have in these tees:

Light Blue = one 24 months; three 3T's

Hot Pink = one 3T

Light Pink = one 12 month

Here are the sizes I have for these tees. They have a sweet little ruffle sleeve.

Brown = one 24 months/2T

Light Pink = one 36 months/3T

Hot Pink = one 36 months/3T

I have several white onesies in small sizes (short sleeve & long sleeve) and some color oneises. Here are the sizes I have for these turtleneck onesies shown above:

Pink = one 12 month

White = three 12 month; three 18 month

No comments: