Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! THANK YOU so much to everyone who ordered from me in 2008 and this holiday season! I was busy right up until Christmas Eve! I hope everyone enjoyed their items and I look forward to working with you again and new customers! I finally posted a bunch of pictures of recent orders. Look through and feel free to e-mail or call with any questions! Click on any of the pictures to make them larger! My cross tees have been very popular! I have a bunch of tees with crosses appliqued on them that are ready to take home or send out! They are $25/each! I will post pictures very soon! If I do not have something you would like or have seen, just ask and I'm sure I can make it! I will start taking orders again January 5th!



monogrammed checkbook covers = $10
Christmas tree embroidery design

No comments: