Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back to work!

Ballpoint Designs is BACK! I took a little break at the end of the summer to go back to work! My day job is 2nd grade teacher, so I had to get back to reality at the beginning of August and get into the swing of things at school! Now I'm ready to monogram away! I just update the site with 12 new posts! Please scroll down and check everything out!

COMING SOON: Fall is here and I have all kinds of new stuff! I have lots of cute fabric for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! In the next couple of days I will post fabric samples, new appliques, and clothes!

GIVEAWAY: My GO TEAM post was my 100th post! To celebrate, I will have a giveaway for a sports bottle! That will begin at the end of the week!

PRICE CHANGE: I had a slight price change on shirts ($2 increase)...please make sure you take note of that!

CHECK BACK SOON...there is much more to come so keep checking in! THANK YOU for all your orders and for keeping Ballpoint Designs BUSY!!!!

No comments: